This voucher is used to record goods received back from a customer after rejection. This Inventory voucher does not affect Accounting which affect inventory of the business only.
Example: Swayam Sales takes back the following items rejected by a customer Lexsite Pvt. Ltd. which was issued through Delivery Note.
Printer Epson Lq 1024 1 Nos. 21875
To view the Rejections In Voucher
1. Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > F10 (Other Vouchers) > type or select Rejections In.
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Voucher> F10 (Other Vouchers) > type or select Rejections In.
In case the voucher is inactive, you will be prompted to activate the Rejections In voucher type. Select Yes or press Y to proceed.
2. Provide the party details.
- Under Ledger Account, select the party’s name from whom the goods have been returned.
- The party’s name appears under Customer’s Name and Address with the address entered in the ledger master.
3. Provide the stock item details.
- Select the stock item. In the Item Allocations screen, if you had recorded a delivery note with tracking number, the same will appear. You can select the relevant tracking number.
- Enter the Quantity and Rate.
The Rejection In Voucher of the above example transaction will be as below :
4. Accept the voucher. As always, you can press Ctrl+A to save.
The stock will increase to the extent of quantity entered in the rejections in voucher.